Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Looking for a deal on Christmas Presents?

Every year I buy toys on clearance and then sell them on Ebay at Christmas time. With everything going on right now, I don't really have the time or energy to list them. It takes getting pictures, cropping, and sizing them. Then writing out the details, being pretty descriptive. Then finding a box that will fit, printing postage and then dropping it off at Fedex or USPS. Then hoping it arrives safely and quickly. Frankly I am exhausted just thinking about it. I thought about holding them until next year, but with the new baby coming we need to get these toys out of here desperately to make room. I have tons of boys and girls, all ages...not to mention small gifts and some big gifts.

All the toys are at least 50% off plus tax, the tax is just because I paid tax. If you buy a bunch, I can probably make a better deal. Feel free to pass this around, but I ask that you don't send strangers to my house, but if they are friends of yours they are welcome to come look as well.

Any questions, please let me know.

No comments: