Friday, July 1, 2011

Camp Vaughn: Day 5

Today was our final day of Camp Vaughn. This has been a really fun week, and I am glad I got to do so many fun things with the little 2 guys. I fell really hard on my knee last night, and it is hurting pretty badly today. So I had to change our plans around, and as a result today was a pretty lazy day.

This morning the boys played the Wii for a while. Both the little guys usually default to the big guys on what game to play, so I think they enjoyed picking and not having to take turns. After that we took them to see Kung Fu Panda 2 in the movie theater. The only movies we usually see in the theater are the $1 movies during the summer, so seeing a new release was a huge treat for them. They loved the movie, and Brennan was clapping and cheering during the entire thing.

We pick the boys up tomorrow morning from camp. It has been a long week, but I am sure they had a great time. We have missed them like crazy, but very thankful for some sweet times with my little guys.

No comments: