Monday, December 24, 2007

And the countdown is on...

Only 2 more days until our big ultrasound. I am so excited, and I can hardly wait. I would be happy with either a boy or a girl, but I am very anxious to find out which one we are having. This is our last baby, regardless of it's sex. We are 21 weeks today, this is by far the longest I have had to wait on finding out the sex. We are still clueless on names, and Dustin has no longer agreed to our boy name. Oh well, he hasn't ruled it out just doesn't want to commit to it yet. I have several good friends who are about to deliver their 3rd or 4th babies in the next few weeks, and I would ask that you pray for them to have healthy and safe deliveries.

Happy Christmas Eve!!!

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

I just saw a baby in the paper with the name Brayson...kind of a cross between your #2 and #3....may make it confusing!

Nicole said...

WELL!?!?!?! We are waiting.....