Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July...

Happy 4th of July!!! I am so thankful today, and everyday, for the freedoms I have. I can not fully comprehend it all. I am so thankful for all the military families out there who sacrifice so much to ensure I keep these freedoms. Thank you!

We are helping my parents work on the house they are flipping so we are in their tiny town. We were across the street with their neighbors shooting off fireworks, and the policeman came by and told us no fireworks in the city limits. They decided to take it to the country since they still had several big ones to shoot off. Now it was almost 11:30 at night, and my parents are in bed and I am heading that way right after this. Brandt was so sad we weren't going, and he didn't whine but he just looked crushed. My awesome hubby decided to go so that Brandt could go as well. He is exhausted, late night, early morning, worked in the heat ALL day, and the bed is calling his name. lol However, he sacrificed to make his son's day, what a great daddy!

No comments: