Friday, November 7, 2008

Getting so big!

Our little guy is getting so big! He is now 6 months old and has 2 teeth already. He rolls all over the place when he is on the floor, but is still as content as can be when you are holding him. He does not sit yet and isn't real close, but he loves to stand holding onto your fingers. He has an infectious smile and laugh that he shares frequently. I can not imagine my life without this cutie! We started rice cereal 3 days ago and he is doing awesome! This is literally as messy as he gets. He sits there and opens wide for it, and when he is done he just stops opening for it. I hope he keeps this up, as Bry would spit it everywhere and try desperately to get his hands in it. He would need a bath after every meal. lol



He had his 6 month old check up yesterday and got 7 vaccines (6 shots and 1 oral). Poor baby! He was fine as soon as I picked him up, but I hate shots and can't wait for him to be done with them. He was in the 25th% for weight, but in the 75th% for height.

Here is a comparison between all my boys at 6 months:

Brandt: 26.25 inches (50th%) 16 pounds 12 ounces (50th%) Head Circum: 43 1/2 cm

Brayden: 26 inches (50th%) 16 pounds 10 ounces (50th%) HC: 45cm

Bryson: 26.5 inches (50th%) 17 pounds 1 ounce (50th%) HC: 43.6 cm

Brennan: 27 inches (75th%) 15 pounds 12 ounces (25th%) HC: 43.75 cm

They were all pretty close, except Brennan is a little taller, but almost a pound lighter than the next smallest, and Brayden has always had a much bigger head. lol

2 comments:

Quiltermama said...

Man! He's got some pretty eyes!!!

Alison said...

I wish you lived closer to me so I could get my hands on him!!!He is soooo cute!I cannot even believe he is already 6 mos old. He has the prettiest eyes on a baby boy I have ever seen Kell...You are one blessed princess in a home full of princes!
~Love you honey~