Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can't beat FREE!

In the last few weeks I have cashed in some rewards points on some of my favorite sites, and managed to get all of this for FREE...
Swagbucks is a search engine site similar to Google. Sometimes when you search you win points, or you can find codes for their site. Once you get to 450 points you can redeem them for a $5 Amazon gift card. In the last few weeks I have been able to redeem points for $10 in FREE Amazon money. I can usually earn 450 points once a week to once every other week depending on how much I am online. I use Swagbucks for all my online searching.
Disney Movie Rewards is one of my favorite rewards programs. They have sent me a free Blu-Ray movie on my birthday and anniversary of joining their program, all I had to pay was S&H. You also get points for entering codes found on Disney movies. I was able to turn in points and order both of these Handy Manny movies and the 2 DVD set of Funny Factory. I am going to put these up for Brennan's birthday, and he is going to LOVE them.
Pampers.com has a Gift to Grow program and you can enter codes found on wipes and diapers. I was able to turn my points in for a $20 Sam's Club gift card.
One of my favorite deals mycokerewards.com had was a $5 Best Buy Rewards Zone gift certificate. I was able to turn in points and got $40 in gift certificates.
A few weeks ago mycokerewards.com had a special where you could get a FREE 12 pack of coke for 30 points. I cashed in on 11 FREE packs of soda!

What are some of your favorite rewards sites?

Several of the sites have referral bonuses for both parties, so if you are interested in any of these sites I'd love to refer you.

No comments: