Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bluebonnet pictures

Our friend, Maleigh, took pictures of the boys in the Bluebonnets this week. I'm amazed at how easy it was this year compared to years past. The boys are really growing up.

Last year we had a severe drought and there were no Bluebonnets. Our friend Erin took these pictures for us instead of our annual Bluebonnet pictures. If you want to check out even older pictures, here are our Bluebonnet pictures from 2010, 2009 and 2008. I can't believe how fast time has flown!


Brennan
Bryson
Brayden
Brandt

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Wow your boys are so grown up. I love your post. Congratulations to Brayden for giving his life to
Jesus and way to go Brennan for surviving the broken bone and split chin. Thanks for all the posts Kelly. I hope I get to make it to Texas so I can see you this summer.