Thursday, August 16, 2007

Brandt's 1st day of Pre-K

Brandt started Pre-K today. He was so excited, and has been asking to go everyday this week. Dustin took off this morning, and we took the other 2 kids to daycare and then took him to school. As we pulled into the parking lot, the sky let go. The administration was outside with umbrellas helping people in, but lucky me got to park the car, and I was soaked by the time I got in the building. Brandt didn't even look back, and got annoyed with all the pics we took. lol

Brandt about to go into his classroom

Brandt and mommy, both of our 1st days at Brazos Christian

I am now officially a teacher. Can you believe that? I have been doing in-service the last week and a half, but today was the 1st day with kids. My very 1st class ever was Brandt's...pretty cool! Overall, today went well. My last class of the day is high school, and I have 3 classes in 1. The yearbook kids were out of control, so they aren't going to like me come Monday when 1/2 of them are sent to the principal's office. There are 33 kids total, so we are going to have to weed out some kids, that is just way too many in 1 little class to learn anything.

3 comments:

brickmomma said...

Gorgeous pics!! SO glad it went well. Makes me teary eyed to see him in that little uniform shirt! His hair sure looks cool!

You look so professional!

Christine Hoover said...

Those pictures are so cute. Congrats on starting for both of you! I guess this means I will see you less...sad.

brickmomma said...

Happy Happy Brithday, big guy!