Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

UPDATE: Well I got 9/10 done. Not too shabby considering I watched 4 1/2 movies with Bryson today. OMG, he loves the movie Elf. We watched that one 2 times in a row and I finally had to tell him no more today. lol

My babysitter's son is sick, so I am home today with my younger 2 boys. It is nice to get to spend some time with just the 2 of them. Who would have thought a 19 month old and 4 year old would feel calm? But compared to the summer when all 4 are home, this is definitely calm. So here is a list of things I want to get done today with my extra at home time...

1. Finish addressing and mailing my Christmas cards DONE just have to run by the post office for more stamps
2. Unload the dishwasher DONE
3. Get caught up on the laundry DONE
4. Put the huge pile of laundry on top of the washer and dryer UP! DONE
5. Wrap Christmas presents DONE Although I only got 4 done, I am still counting it
6. When the baby is napping spend some great snuggle time with Bryson DONE
7. Pick the livingroom up, it still has tons of Christmas decoration boxes in it
8. Make brownies for Dustin by the time he gets home from work DONE he got home a little early so they weren't done when he got here, but they were in the oven by the time he got off his business call.
9. Pack for our weekend ALONE!!! DONE granted I only got the boys packed, but hey that still counts as packing...right?
10. Book a rental car DONE

Lots to do, but I am up for it.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm glad you at least got lots of stuff done on your "not planned" day off! :) I've actually gotten a little extra cleaning done myself. :)