Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 Years

10 years ago today I married my best friend. We were both so young. I had been 21 for a whopping 21 days and he was 2 months away from turning 22. Life has definitely been an adventure, but I wouldn't change it. I love you, Dustin!


Engagement picture



My bridal party included my 3 sisters, best friend, college roommate, and aunt. The junior bridesmaids and flower girl were my cousins' children.


Dustin's groomsmen were friends from high school, my brother, his brother-in-law, cousins, and my uncle. The junior groomsmen and ring bearer were our nephews.

We rode in a horse drawn carriage all around downtown Austin. We spent 2 weeks in Florida for our honeymoon. The highlight was Key West. This is the southern most point in the US, only 90 miles to Cuba.

Margaritaville in Key West, yep we were that sunburned.
We took a jet ski tour around Key West from the Atlantic to the Gulf. It was amazing the difference between the two. The Atlantic was smooth and clear and the gulf was very rough and not clear.

No comments: