Monday, March 26, 2007

A Fun Day!!!

Some friends of ours have a boat and invited us to go fishing this afternoon. So a very gracious, wonderful friend volunteered to watch Bryson, since the last time he was out for 1 hour he blistered his face, and we were uncomfortable taking him out. So our friends, their 4 yr old son, and us went out to a place called Gibbons Creek. This was only the boys 2nd time to go fishing, and they had a ball. This is such a neat thing to do with boys, and to watch them out exploring nature, and playing with the fish is just neat. This was a day I was so happy to be a mother of 3 boys.
He was laughing so hard, and I love this picture...it really captures his pure excitement
The boys absolutely loved riding on the boat. It was by far their highlight of the day. They each got to help drive the boat and Brandt loved swaying it side to side. They would ask to go faster and faster.
Brandt reeling in a fish, and Daddy helping him getting it on the bank
Brayden's 1st ever fish. He helped Daddy reel it in, and was so proud of it.

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

So glad it was fun.The pictures are awesome!.....and my kiddos had fun helping me babysit. And John and I were reminded of babyproofing......whew, #3 here we come!

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed being able to keep up with you guys thru your blog. I keep meaning to start one myself...:) Your trip to Mexico sounds awesome. Zach & I would love to be able to go on a misson trip - he speaks Spanish and loves Mexico and the culture. Did you go through Central? We have missed our friends and Central, but have been so blessed in our move. We hope to be able to visit CS soon! It is great to see the boys growing so big!
In Him,
Stephanee Potts