Thursday, January 3, 2008

Having problems with my back again...

Ugh, I had just started to feel better in regards to my back, but in the last few days it has goen downhill very quickly. I hurt so bad, and Dustin had to go back to work yesterday. We don't go back until Monday, so I have had all 3 boys by myself the last few days. I have no idea why I don't have children that can sit and do anything for more than 2 minutes. Every 2 minutes they are asking to do something else, or to have a drink, or to have a snack, etc. Brandt is the worst. He wants constant stimulation, constant! He doesn't just want to color, but make huge works of art that involve markers, glue, scissors, stickers, etc. Problem is he doesn't do that great of a job cleaning it up, so I have to come behind him. He can't grasp I am not up to that. They got the Cranium Fort for Christmas so I just climbed the stairs and put it toether thinking that would by me some time. Nope, Brandt wants to build his own boat out of blocks, no scratch that, he wants ME to build him a ship out of blocks. We finally get the ship built and Bryson knocks it down. So I have to go do it again, so this time I take Bry downstairs with me. He won't just sit and watch a cartoon, and is all over the place, in the dog water, trying to climb to get Christmas candy, trying to get something to eat from the fridge. I really just need to lay down, take my Rx, turn on a heating pad, and rest...that is so not going to happen! Thanks for listening to me vent!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OH!!! I am so sorry! You tired and stressed me out just reading it. Again, where are those big bubbles!?

brickmomma said...

Aieeeeeeeee! I have been talking about you all day......and saying I hadn't heard from you. Now I know why......

I am so sorry friend........take those pills!