Friday, June 19, 2009

Gotta Love FREE Diapers...

With 4 kiddos and a limited budget, I do what I can to cut costs. One of my favorite ways to do it is with Arquest diapers (and no I am not getting paid to say that). They frequently have diaper studies where they send you free diapers, ask you to fill out a questionnaire on their performance, and then they call you to get your answers (takes just a few minutes). Super easy, but to top it off you get a $10 check in the mail usually within 3 weeks of finishing a study. When I finished a study a couple of weeks ago, she asked me if I would like to do another one that included 6 bags of free diapers. Sounds great to me: I got over a months worth of diapers plus I will get $10 for my time when I am done.
They are generic diapers, and they do ask that you use them 24 hours a day (even overnight). We have not had any problems with leaks or irritating, so they are great for us. If you are interested in seeing if they have any studies you can do their number is 888-DIAPER2 (888-342-7372). Boys use extension 634 and the lady is super nice and her name is Cheila. Girls have another extension, but I obviously am not sure of their specifics.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I want to call this!