- Deciding curriculum is overwhelming, there are so many to choose from.
- In the homeschooling community we have a small family, average at best. There were so many families and people that we met that had 5+ children (6 seemed to be average).
- While there were families there that the women had very long hair and only wore skirts, most people did not fit that stereotype.
- I love spending time with just my husband, even if it is just sitting in a session with him.
- We have very similar taste, and only once did we decide to go to different sessions.
- When I had my last baby a month before I turned 28 that made me a super young mom. There were lots of women there in their mid 40s and pregnant.
- What works for one child might not work for another child. We could end up having to buy each child new curriculum that is best suited for them each year.
- Curriculum is not cheap.
- The possibilities are endless out there for my children and their education.
- I am very excited to start this chapter and considering my children have asked me everyday if we can start homeschooling now I would say they are too.
I will be here
2 months ago