Friday, June 25, 2010

Frugal Friday

My tip for today is to know which stores take both manufacturer coupons and store coupons on the same item. These combine for a great deal! For instance Target, CVS, and Walgreens all let you combine their store coupons and manufacturer coupons for the same item while HEB does not and you have to choose which coupon you would like to use. My favorite is Kroger which will allow you to combine a store coupon, manufacturer coupon, and an Internet coupon all on the same item. I have gotten lots of Huggies and Pampers diapers for $2 a pack...sometimes even FREE doing this. Shortcuts and Cellfire are my favorite 2 online coupon sites where you load ecoupons onto your shopping cards. I get tons of yogurt for free from Kroger combining ecoupons and manufacturer coupons from the paper.

In a nutshell, today's tip is to know your local stores and their coupon policies. There is a TON of money to be saved using coupons.

1 comment:

The Shavers Family said...

Excellent tip, I just wish we had grocery stores around here that would stack coupons like that. *sigh*