Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let the countdown begin...

This morning at 5:30 we put Dustin on a plane for Rhode Island. He will be gone for 12 days! He is going for training and a conference, and I hope he learns a lot while he is there. We will miss him, but hope he has a great time while he is there. With my babysitter out of commission, my inlaws are watching the younger 2 the rest of this week in Austin, we drove and met them last night. They will be back on Friday afternoon. My parents are in Hawaii right now (my Dad has a business trip there and my mom tagged along). We drove my mom to the Houston airport last Sunday and the boys and I will go pick them up Sunday morning in Houston. Monday I will take the boys on an all day field trip with Brayden's class. Then Tuesday my mom will take them on an all day field trip with Brandt's class. Afterwards she will take them to her house to finish out that week. Since that Friday is Halloween and Dustin will still be gone, when we get done at school we are going to drive down there and do Halloween with my parents. Then Saturday will be my sister's baby shower, and then finally Sunday afternoon we will go pick him up at the airport. Let the countdown begin!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

TWELVE DAYS!!! WOW!!! Chad was just gone last week for 3 days and I thought I was going to die!!! I'll be praying for you!!

Unknown said...

Ok, maybe I shouldnt complain that Geoff is leaving tomorrow until Sunday. Let me know if you need anything. I am only around the corner.

Becky said...

So glad you have so much help!!!

brickmomma said...

Aieeeeee!!

good luck, my friend!