With Thanksgiving one week away here is a list of things I am thankful for...
1. I am thankful for 4 amazing, HEALTHY boys. I have no idea how we got so fortunate to have such healthy wonderful kids, but I am extremely grateful.
2. I am thankful for a happy marriage. I have been married for 8 1/2 years to my best friend. What a huge blessing. As I watch friends and others struggle in their marriages, I am so grateful for our strong one.
3. I am thankful for being almost done with Christmas shopping. I shop all year long when I find good deals, so our budget stretches farther and I can actually enjoy the Christmas season.
4. I am thankful for jobs. My husband and I both have stable jobs with a set income, so we know where our next paycheck is coming from. I am praying for friends and family who do not have this luxury.
5. I am thankful for extended family, and time off next week to spend with them. I love my siblings, and do not get to see them nearly enough. I am excited to have some free time to spend with them.
6. I am thankful for good friends. Whenever I am having a rough day spending time with my friends always brings a smile to my face.
7. I am thankful for our church family. I am thankful that we have the support and love of people who are also Believers and have loved my kiddos since before they were born.
8. I am thankful for our home. A place filled with love and happy memories.
9. I am thankful for 9. 9 errors that is. When Brayden started speech right after he turned 2 he had 70 errors out of 77 sounds. Just over 3 years later, he is down to just 9.
10. I am thankful that is just over a month we will be celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior. I am so thankful that God sent Him to die on the Cross for ME! As hard as it is to believe that He would do that for me, I am thankful that He did.
I will be here
2 months ago