Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Backyard Fun

Our backyard was one of the main selling points of this house. Our last house was in a brand new subdivision where they had cut all the trees down. There was not a single tree in the backyard and not much more than a sapling in the front yard. This house has beautiful, large trees and is on a wooded lot.
This is our backyard
A few weeks ago when my nephews were visiting the boys all went exploring out there for the 1st time. They found this really cool place down there. They told me it was their fort. I remember back when I was a kid I had a special fort and a special clubhouse. To get in you had to be a member of my club (the type of club changed frequently). haha
After exploring we made the boys a picnic lunch for them to eat out on the deck. The other 2 boys are my nephews.

1 comment:

mommaof3 said...

i LOVE your backyard!!