Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Baby!

Today my sweet baby is ONE! It is a bittersweet day in our house. I am excited to start this new chapter in our lives, but sad to leave the infant stage behind for good. Brennan is such an easy baby, he has been a true blessing. He can say Momma, Dadda, Uh-Oh, and Wow. Although, he doesn't usually do it on command for anyone but me. He does wave, but again not on command. He has 8 teeth already, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. He has started standing this week if we stand him up and let go. He isn't walking yet, but I would think within the month he will be. He has tried a few times to stand up on his own. He is a pro at cruising the funiture and crawling. We are all head over hills in love with our tickle monkey! Happy Birthday sweet boy, what a blessing you have been to our lives.

2 comments:

Karlise said...

Happy Birthday big guy!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Brennan!!! I know this will be a very fun year of exciting things to come!