Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Brayden!!!

Today my buddy turned 5!!! It is amazing how quickly time flies. He is such a sweet boy, and a real treasure to our family. He is making huge strides in his speech, and he is doing amazing at school. He has well exceeded what we had hoped he would learn this year. We are very proud of him.

We had a very busy day today, and tried our best to make it special for him. We all got up early and went to breakfast at Shipley's Donuts. Amazingly, we arrived to school right on time and they were not tardy.
Brayden watching them make donuts.
I was able to take a cookie cake to his class today to celebrate his birthday. His teacher made him this neat hat.
Brayden working hard! As I was leaving he got back to work. He even got his eraser out and fixed the ones he wasn't happy with.
I had a class today during his lunch time. So Dustin and I took an early lunch and took him to McDonalds for a special birthday lunch. We topped it off with an ice cream cone before heading back to school.
After school, Brayden and Brandt had a t-ball game. Thankfully, my mom and nephews came to town and were able to take Bryson to his soccer practice tonight (they were at the same time) so I could watch Brayden. He had 2 really good, hard hits!
After the t-ball game we took him to Chuck E Cheese. We told him he could pick what we did for dinner, and that was his choice. It made for a late night, but was a lot of fun.

We gave him a fishing pole that you shoot the bait. He has been wanting it forever, and was so excited when he opened it. I can't wait to take him to use it.

I love you baby, and I hope you had a wonderful day birthday boy!

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Bud~! We love you-