- Warm, soft, fuzzy throws
- Family movie nights
- A baby that goes to sleep at 7 PM and doesn't wake up again until at least 7:30 AM
- Prescription strength cough syrup with codeine...slept for the 1st time in almost 2 weeks last night
- Medical Spending Debit Card: Brayden and I both met our prescription deductibles in the last few days and it was so nice that the $125 did not have to come out of our pocket
- Meal plan done for the entire month...makes dinner so much easier when you take out the what's for dinner question
- Grandma turning 80, and being able to celebrate her. I lost my other grandma 3 months before her 80th birthday, so I do not take this one for granted.
- A job where I had 2 weeks off to spend with my family for Christmas, and where in 4 shorts weeks I get another week off for Spring Break!
- Eating lunch at school with my kiddos, even neater when Daddy joins us
- A working vehicle that takes my family to and from where we need to be. Stinks to be down to 1 car, but thankful that we still have reliable transportation for our family.
I will be here
2 months ago