Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

I have been in a little bit of a funk lately. Just really feeling the stress and pressure of life I guess. Instead of dwelling on those things I have decided to turn it over to God, and change my perspective by making a list of 10 things I am thankful for right now.

  1. Warm, soft, fuzzy throws
  2. Family movie nights
  3. A baby that goes to sleep at 7 PM and doesn't wake up again until at least 7:30 AM
  4. Prescription strength cough syrup with codeine...slept for the 1st time in almost 2 weeks last night
  5. Medical Spending Debit Card: Brayden and I both met our prescription deductibles in the last few days and it was so nice that the $125 did not have to come out of our pocket
  6. Meal plan done for the entire month...makes dinner so much easier when you take out the what's for dinner question
  7. Grandma turning 80, and being able to celebrate her. I lost my other grandma 3 months before her 80th birthday, so I do not take this one for granted.
  8. A job where I had 2 weeks off to spend with my family for Christmas, and where in 4 shorts weeks I get another week off for Spring Break!
  9. Eating lunch at school with my kiddos, even neater when Daddy joins us
  10. A working vehicle that takes my family to and from where we need to be. Stinks to be down to 1 car, but thankful that we still have reliable transportation for our family.

No comments: