Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday!!!

Today Dustin turned 30!!! When I met him I was 19 and he was 20. It is amazing to me how quickly time has flown by. God has blessed us more than I ever could have imagined. I love you very much!

After we were in the car for dinner he changed his mind and we ended up going to Sodolak's Beefmaster. It is a local restaurant and one of his favorites.

Daddy & Bryson

I couldn't get Brennan to look at the camera, he kept starring at Dustin
Brandt & Brayden
Brennan
The boys each got a Krazy Colors Ice Cream for dessert...it stains EVERYTHING it touches!

Bryson enjoying his ice cream

The one I took of Brandt came out blurry, but he ate his in a cup so he wasn't nearly so messy. I ate the very last bite of Bryson's and it even stained my mouth with just 1 bite. We had a really nice time and came out to it POURING down rain. It was a total shock, but much needed. Although, it never did make it to our house...BUMMER!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Dustin! Welcome to the "30's Club"! By the way, that ice cream looks fun...Yikes!!

Amanda said...

Awh, how sweet! Happy Birthday to your husband.

The big 3-0 is fast approaching...4 short months and I'll be "in my 30's"...geesh.

Where oh where does the time go.
Blessings,
Amanda