Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday to my Sweet Boy!

7 years ago at 1:46 AM I became a mommy to a precious, tiny preemie. I can not imagine my life without Brandt. I am so very proud of him, and thank God daily that he picked me to be his mommy. He is so smart, kind, tenderhearted, generous, and has such a love for the Lord. We are planning on celebrating him all day long. We will start with donuts before school, then cookies with his class, followed by a Happy Meal lunch date with mommy and daddy. After school he hasn't decided what he wants to do yet, but I am sure it will be lots of fun. He is having his birthday party this weekend at a local swimming pool.

Happy birthday sweet boy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy 7th Birthday Brandt! You are such a handsome guy. It's very hard to believe it's been 7 years. I hope and pray this 7th year is a fun, happy and blessed one.

Blessings,
Amanda

Carrie said...

Happy birthday, Brandt! Thanks for letting us tag along tonight!!